HDSRL 2012 race #3 - Yeadon & Esholt
Update 22 April
- UKA race license applied for
- Thursday 31st May, race starts 7.45pm
- Approx. 5.5 miles
- See attached map and descriptions
- Travel: From the A65 in Yeadon/Guiseley, turn onto Kirk Lane at the traffic lights by Nunroyd Park and Intoto Kitchens. Take the fourth right turn (by Homebase) and go past the clock tower to the car parking area at the bottom (LS19 7LX), or go another 25m and either park in Yorkshire College of Beauty Therapy on your right. See Map above for more details.
- Course: Starting at the clock tower on the Westfield Industrial Estate, past the industrial buildings on your right then into the park. Turn right follow the tarmac path (old railway track) to the end. Turn left after the bridge and down through the field towards Spring Woods. Pass under the railway bridge and follow the track down, turning left just before the bottom. This route takes you out of the woods and doubles back via a gravel track, leading on to the tarmac road past the water beds. A right turn leads you into the woods again for a long climb to the top. After a right turn down a steep drop the route bends right before a left turn back onto the original track and out of the woods back along the tarmac path to the finish.
- Post-race refreshments at the Tut 'n' Chive pub (not at LA Fitness)
- Organising Club - Dragons RC
- Like all races in the League this is open to members of HDSRL affiliated clubs only - sorry, no guest runners, no unattached runners